Fast turnarounds will be available from Monday 4th November 2019 on orders of Ash & Lacy’s CNC precision-engineered flashings.
Ash & Lacy’s new fabrications evening production shift means certain flashings orders can be produced overnight, ready for collection from, or delivery within a 30-mile radius of, Ash & Lacy’s Smethwick premises the next working day. We can also supply suitable fixings, subject to availability.
Please bear in mind the following important information for such orders:
- This service is for flashings only (No fabrication work, punching or stop ends). Flashings offered will be made from a standard sheet size of 1250mm x 3000mm Aluminium, Galvanised Steel or Plastisol (Standard Colour).
- Enquiries can be made by phone, email or fax and will be answered within 30 minutes. Orders can be taken up to 4pm daily.
- Collection of goods will be available from 7:30 the following morning from Ash & Lacy’s Smethwick branch: Ash & Lacy, Alma Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B66 2RL.
- Deliveries can be arranged and delivered daily within a 20-mile radius of Ash & Lacy’s Smethwick branch between 8am and 3pm.
- Carriage is free on orders of £1500 and over. There is a £70 charge for orders under £1500.
- Timed services can be requested and charged for accordingly. Deliveries will otherwise be any time between 8am and 3pm.
- Deliveries over 20 miles and up to 30 miles from Ash & Lacy’s Smethwick branch will be subject to review on a daily basis.
- Due to multiple drops, the delivery vehicle will need to be unloaded within 20 minutes of arrival on site. Failure to do so may result in the vehicle being pulled from site.
- Orders can be collected from Ash & Lacy’s Smethwick branch as of today. The delivery service will be available from Monday 4th November 2019.
For more information, or to place an order, please contact our Fabrications Department on +44 (0) 121 525 1444 (Option 2), at FabSales@ashandlacy.com or by fax to +44 (0) 121 525 3444.
You can also contact Gary Hardeman (Fabrications Depot Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0) 7852 359899.