The cold rolled Steel Frame system range offers a structurally robust and dimensionally stable, warm spaced wall construction that can be used with the majority of external finishes, across most applications.
Ash & Lacy’s component supply, structural stud and track system, is available to suit both infill and oversail steel frame systems, both of which provide early weather protection capability to the building, and offer many advantages over traditional construction methods.
Our state of the art custom built in-house manufacturing facilities provide flexibility to best suit requirements and restrictions, offering components either cut to length or standard stock lengths, both of which can be individually marked allowing easy identification, thus resulting in faster installation.
- Lighter than blockwork, reducing foundation mass & costs.
- Compatible with reinforced concrete & hot rolled steel frames.
- Compatible with traditional, pre-cast & tensioned slab designs.
- 100% recyclable from the point of demolition.
- High value commodity.
- Loses none of its structural strength during the recycling process.
- Reduced storage areas required.
- Rapid delivery to site from point of order.
- Can be installed in any weather conditions.
- Easily adapted on site.
- Advice & guidance to architects & engineers at development stage.
- Support to main contractors on value engineering & installers during tender process.
- Continued on site support to overcome any potential remedial details.
- We have an experienced team of design & engineering staff.
- Design & engineering support through the feasibility, enquiry & detailed design stages.
- Ash & Lacy engineers can carry out site visits to monitor product use & installation compliance.