Widely used as an architectural façade, our range of Expanded Mesh patterns, materials and colours can now be seen used on schools and office buildings, as well as the more conventional car parks and plant room enclosures. Available in most materials, designers have a wide and varied palette to choose from.
- Expanded mesh can be supplied in a raised or flattened format, and is available in a variety of weights and aperture sizes
- Our Vision range of standard patterns has been developed to provide architects & designers with a standard palette of varying free area patterns to suit most standard applications
- In-house tool manufacture capability ensures completely bespoke mesh profiles can be developed for specific project requirements
- Options for unframed, or fully fabricated framed panels, with a range of integrated framing and fixing components available to suit budget, design and installation requirements
- Expert technical support and guidance throughout project development, including 3D modelling, CAD drawing, & acoustic, ventilation and light transmission advice
- Mill Finish Aluminium
- Anodised Aluminium
- Powder Coated Aluminium
- Corten Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Mild Steel
- Galvanised Steel
To create a rainscreen façade using expanded mesh panels, Ash & Lacy offer the following adjustable support systems from our Façade range:
CAD details are available to suit specific requirements. For more information, please contact our technical department.
Details include options for support systems, as well as alternative arrangements for cappings, windows and other openings, corners and cill/base conditions. Details can be manipulated to suit various requirements; our drawing office can provide special details on a project related basis to suit almost any cladding design.
Vision is a unique collection of patterns, chosen to inspire the architectural specifier; a range of patterns, materials and finishes which allow designs for the real world to come to life.
All Ash & Lacy Façade products carry a warranty, either for the products supplied directly, or from the supply chain partners.
The Ash & Lacy TOTAL warranty gives total confidence in the materials and products supplied. All products are covered by the Warranty and the Approved Contractor Network provides surety that everything is correctly installed. All Approved Contractors undergo training by Ash & Lacy in the handling, use and installation of their products