The importance of effective perimeter detailing is often overlooked, when it is in fact as critical as the roof and wall cladding system itself.
Well designed and installed details can have a major impact on the overall performance of a building and can significantly improve the aesthetic properties both on a short and long-term basis. By incorporating other high performance Ash & Lacy components into the roofing system, and through the careful consideration of design interface issues compatibility is ensured between the individual components.
The AshFab range of specialist fabrications offers an extensive range of bespoke products from architectural features and bullnoses to louvres, flashings and rainwater management systems to complement the main building design. Produced by skilled fabricators and supported by a specialist design team standard and bespoke elements in coated steels, aluminium and ACM are available nationwide from three strategically positioned production facilities to ensure the fastest turnaround times possible.
- Extensive range of bespoke architectural fabrications
- Flashings and gutters in lengths up to 6 metres, mill finish and coated aluminium and coated steels
- Smooth curved flashings in lengths up to 6 metres
- Architectural features – bullnoses, column cases, soffits, curved fascias, angular changes in direction
- Ventilation and solar shading solutions
- Fascia gutters and rainwater systems
- TPO membrane lined insulated gutter systems and soakers
- Specialist design and project co-ordination team
- Produced by skilled fabricators on four sites
- Fully integrated designs with AshZip, AshJack and AshTech roof and wall cladding systems