Building Regulations are continuously increasing the thermal requirements of the building envelope. In order to comply with these demands, a simple yet efficient system is required.
Through years of innovation and testing, Ash & Lacy are proud to introduce our ABV bracket, capable of exceeding thermal requirements that reduce the overall running costs of a building.
This new generation of spacer bracket incorporates four points of contact onto the bar, maximising stability and adding the strength required for deeper cavities. We have modified the tooling for greater flexibility in bracket depths and to ensure continued quality. The ABV system can be either preassembled or our AshGrid bar can be snapped onto the brackets after they have been fixed and the insulation laid.
Bracket depths will be available from 180mm-400mm in increments of 20mm to suit any U-Value requirement for both Wall and Roof constructions. Furthermore, due to the exceptional strength of ABV sway brackets are not required.
Benefits and Features
- Click-Fix system for ease of installation and continuity of insulation
- Improved pricing structure for cost effective construction
- Liner, top sheet, ancillary components and fixings all available from Ash & Lacy
- TotAL warranty available, contact Ash & Lacy Technical for further details
- Allows the continuity of insulation to prevent gaps where condensation can form and
cause the system to fail
Installation – Easy as 1, 2, 3