The Ashure Partnership
Ashure is a sustainable partnership scheme pioneered by Ash & Lacy. It is a monitored network of suppliers and installers, from conventional building systems and standing seam roof systems to fasteners and products such as photovoltaics, tubular daylighting, green roofs and rainwater harvesting methods.
Each scheme partner has been carefully selected for widely-recognised quality, backed by comprehensive levels of customer service, technical backup and logistical networking.
All products in the scheme are compatible with each other and engineered to provide the optimum balance of functionality, aesthetics, longevity, and value for money.
Ashure is backed by a free “cradle to grave” total envelope warranty covering all products supplied, up to a period of 40 years (depending on the external materials and types of product used). This is additional to a 12-year workmanship guarantee provided by fully-trained subcontractor partners.
An optional insurance-backed 12-20 year latent defects warranty is also available under the scheme. It utilises a unique pick and mix approach, whereby a specification is tailor-made to the client’s requirements and then covered by back-to-back warranties from all partners involved in the specification.
Approved installation contractors are at liberty to purchase ancillary specified products from their own preferred suppliers (as long as they follow outline specifications). This ensures they get the most competitive prices and are not forced to purchase from one source, without the penalty of incurring additional costs.
Should a problem arise with your building, there is only one phone call to make for the duration of the individual warranty.
Manufacturers that participate in the scheme enter into a formal contract that ensures:
- Products are guaranteed in line with the conditions of the scheme.
- The provision of prompt technical backup when required.
- Full product training is offered to all members of the supply chain.
- Site visits are made when required to discuss all issues relating to supplied products/ services.
- Each project site is visited to verify that the specified products have been used and installed correctly, and to offer technical assistance / support where needed to the installation sub-contractor.
- Dedicated support is provided in terms of project tracking and issuing of guarantee documents.
- The punctual, in-full delivery of products / services to mutually agreed delivery schedules.
- Assistance in research and development initiatives designed to offer enhanced performance, new products, or value engineering on products/projects.
- A commitment to work towards ISO 14001, the international environmental management standard.
- Demonstration of a sustainability ethos within the company in line with the scheme’s sustainable procurement policy, which we will examine in more detail shortly.
- The goal of being able to reclaim and recycle products at the end of life of the building project.