AshTech™ Rainscreen Cladding
Rainscreen cladding is a unique method of cladding or over-cladding a building to provide weather protection for the building fabric and structure.
Renowned for their ability to create a completely ‘flat’ surface, rainscreen cladding systems are increasingly used on prestigious newbuild projects where guaranteed long-term performance and the aesthetics of the building façade are of paramount importance.
A multi-layer Rainscreen Cladding System will out-perform alternative types of wall construction, at an economic whole-life cost to the building owner due to its low maintenance requirements and the sustainability of the materials used. The AshTech Rainscreen Cladding System from Ash & Lacy is fabricated from ACM (Aluminum Composite Material), or solid aluminium to create a ventilated ‘cold’ façade fixed to an aluminium carrier system. Available in a range of vertical and horizontal joint arrangements and a variety of colours and finishes, the system is backed up by the same high level of technical and fabrication expertise associated with Ash & Lacy.
- Excellent whole building lifecycle costs – durable and low maintenance system
- Superior aesthetics – creates a perfectly ‘flat’ rigid building façade
- Easily integrates with building elements to create a ventilated complete building façade
- Variety of horizontal and vertical jointing arrangements
- Composite ACM Alucobond/ Reynobond or solid aluminium options
- Sustainable construction solutions
- Easily shaped and curved to create unique details
- Fixes to most rigid wall structures
- Thermal insulation easily incorporated
- Wide range of standard and non-standard colours
- Full carrier system detail and design
- Full range of accessories
- Available in flat, embossed and perforated cassette and flat panel formats
- Fully integrated bullnose, column casings and perimeter detail availability