AshGrid™ Spacer Support System
Developed and launched by Ash & Lacy in 1989, Ashgrid was the first spacer support system for built-up metal roofing and cladding. Since its launch, AshGrid has maintained its market leading position through a continued programme of research and innovative development together with extensive site and laboratory testing procedures.
As part of this programme of continuous innovation a new high performance Safe-Loc™ bar and bracket has been introduced to meet the ever-increasing demands from Building Regulations. Tight fitting and reliable bar connections are essential to ensure the stability of all spacer support systems during construction. Unlike some systems that rely on fixings to prevent the bars separating the enhanced AshGrid AG40 spigot design with its new Safe-Loc security feature provides enhanced structural performance and reduces risk on site at the click of a tab.
Manufactured to the highest standards including BS EN ISO 9001:2008, all AshGrid components are produced to Ash & Lacy design and performance specifications following stringent quality control procedures. Offering a wide range of bracket heights and an assessed firewall solution AshGrid is available nationwide from strategically positioned manufacturing and distribution centres to ensure fast turnaround and delivery times.
AshGrid provides the most comprehensive roofing support system available, giving any Solar PV system an exceptionally robust foundation.
- New Safe-Loc™ spigots – fast, secure and safe bar joints with no requirement for fixings
- Ensures maximum spigot efficiency is always achieved and maintained
- High performance brackets – deeper ribs for improved structural performance
- Full solar PV support
- No requirement for anti-sway brackets below 250 mm construction
- Extensive range of bracket heights from 60 mm to 280 mm
- Range of adjustable brackets from 100mm to 315mm
- Comprehensive range of roof, wall and firewall solutions
- UK industry standard – more 55 million metres installed over 15 years
- Technical back-up and nationwide distribution
- Strong, simple, cost-effective solutions – the contractors preferred choice