Offering unrivalled product quality and performance, the extensive AshFix range of stainless steel, carbon steel, colour headed and low profile options provide the ultimate fixing solution for light and heavy section built-up and composite panel applications.
Fastener lengths are available to accommodate all current construction elements and drill points are designed to accommodate UK steel thickness to optimise hole diameter to thread engagement thus ensuring maximum performance and holding power. Designed in partnership with an ISO 9001:2008 approved manufacturer, all fasteners are produced to Ash & Lacy design and performance specifications, following stringent quality control procedures. To ensure complete customer satisfaction and peace of mind all fixings undergo further testing procedures at a state-of-the-art testing facility at the company’s West Bromwich headquarters.
A highly skilled and technically knowledgeable support team is available to discuss specific project requirements, perform site demonstrations and offer general application advice. The AshFix range is available nationwide from strategically positioned distribution centres to ensure nationwide availability and prompt service is provided at all times.
- Extensive range for all built-up system and composite panel applications
- Full range of stainless steel, carbon steel, colour headed and low profile options
- Colour headed options available in full range of BS and RAL colours
- Manufactured to our design and performance specifications to BS EN ISO 9000: 2000
- Comply with BS5427: Part 1: 1996
- Stringent testing to ECCS standards
- Independent and in-house testing guarantee product quality
- Cost-effective solutions that easily meet quality and performance requirements
- Meet performance requirements of Building Regulations/ Technical Standards
- Extensive stock levels
- Comprehensive range of branded accessories
- 10 and 25-year warranties available
- Recommended for use by major cladding / insulated panel manufacturers